Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

sara (again)

no matter how small
every town has got one
a miniature crime
done with a miniature gun
hard as a hammer
harder than nails
got hundreds of dogs and
cats by the tail

sara sara
let me pour you some some wine
i've got a fear
you no longer mine
my love my love
my love is so unkind
it's killing me dear
it's blowing my mind

knocking them out
place neat on the shelf
god helps those who
help themselves
a wonderful lie
makes a marvelous mess
and she doesn't move
it ain't easy...i confess

sara sara...

i'm surrounded by dust
i'm captured in stills
i'm covered by dirt
and bottles and pills
collateral damage the generals say
nothing can chase this dragon away

sara sara...

god only knows
and god only cares
we're twisted and turned
split on the rail
tongue is on fire
eyes are ablaze
and hundreds of words
lost in the haze



No comments:

Post a Comment